Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pitaare se!!!!

I could not click the snaps recently, so did not have anything to post. At the same time I did not want my blog to be a dead blog. Solution? Posting photos from my khajana :)

Following image was the first image from my Nikon d80. My wife thought I ve gone mad coz I was alone in dark bedroom with this candle lit and struggling to click this one with my (new) camera on tripod.

Candle

The next one was clicked somewhere in half moon bay.
spidernet

This one was clicked near sausalito
Fountain

2 comments:

Parasmani said...

That is a "treasure trove" alright!
Love the ideas even more than the photos.

Candle is so warm and festive looking..to chase away the winter blues.

The abandoned housing always fascinated me...with the droplets! I have unwillingly run into quite a few of these occupied and unoccupied households. :(
Spider web (maya jaal) is mentioned in Bhagvat Geeta and it is mentioned somewhere that it saved Prophet Mohammad from his enemies.

The fountain ...beautiful! What kind of speed do you need to use to keep it looking so clear?

Photographer Pappu!!! said...

Paras, Thanks a lot for your detailed comment. In fact the spider web is named as maya jaal on my orkut profile :)