Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Wish you all a very happy new year. I did not make any plans for the new year eve, but for sure I did not want to spend time at home. Wify wasnt ready to go out because of the possibility of rowdy public spoiling the fun. Finally I succefully managed to blackmail her emotionally and she was ready to go out :) We decided to head towards San Francisco. We took BART to reach SF. I was disappointed to see the wire fence along the shore which was 8 ft high. Finally I found a best place to set my tripod. Already 4-5 other photographers had put their tripods. Mine was the smallest tripod and the smallest camera around :(

Exactly at 12:00 am, the fireworks started. I tried my best to capture them but could not manage to click good ones :( I suck at fireworks photography big time. Anyways, these are some of the snaps clicked by me. May be I ll try once again on 4th July :)

Camera: Nikon D80
Place: San Francisco, Howard st,

4 comments:

Parasmani said...

You have done just fine. Beautiful!
Look forward to more...
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Indrani said...

A Very Happy New Year to you and yours!

humanobserver said...

OMG ! Awesome.....wish you a happy and prosperous new year...Thanks for visting my blog.....

Photographer Pappu!!! said...

Thanks Paras for your encouraging words!!, Indrani, humanobserver thanks for stopping by.