Thursday, October 23, 2008

Manhattan!!!!


No tripod, heavy camera, intention of using the shutter speed of 6-8 seconds and the expectations of a steady, unshaken, sharp and beautiful picture. Howz that possible? Well that's when the outdoor dining tables came to my help. But the life wasn't simpler after that. Even though I got a steady surface but the angle wasn't covering the buildings. I was running out of ideas and suddenly I put my hands in my pocket. I found the lens caps there. I used them as packing to adjust the angle. Finally I could manage to get the proper angle and the result is in front of you :)

Location : Manhattan, NY
Camera: Nikon D80

3 comments:

Parasmani said...

I think I recognise the Chrysler building on the right and is that the UN building on the left? The reflection is beautiful.
The skyline has changed since I used to live there. Oh! how much we miss those familiar structures!

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Nice blog beautiful pics.

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

Nice blog beautiful pics.