Monday, September 8, 2008

Ice Ice Baby!!!


“At the count of three, you throw the snow into the air and I’ll capture it in the frame...” That’s what I told Sheetal before clicking this snap. Sounds so simple! Isn’t it? In reality, it was not that simple. Clicking exactly at the precise time in that cold weather was a challenge. Sometimes I clicked before she threw the snow and sometimes I clicked when the snow landed back on the ground. 

Finally when I managed to hit the perfect timing, there were two a**holes in the background clicking the snap which I could not see from the viewfinder. We were not in a position to repeat the exercise again as it was freezing cold and both of us were standing in knee high snow. (Burrrrr...).

I could have photoshopped them but that was a very tedious task so I decided against it. Here is the result of our combined efforts.

Location: S Lake Tahoe, CA, USA
Camera: Canon powershot S3 IS
Click on the image for the best results.

No comments: