Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chi Chi....


The title chi chi has no connection with Govinda. The testing was successful so decided to put my first post immediately. This photograph is very close to my heart. One fine day when we came back from the grocery store, we saw that this squirrel was posing on the bark. I had grocery bags in my hand instead of a camera. I cursed myself for not carrying the camera. My wife encouraged me to run and get the camera. I was not at all hopeful that I could click this picture as it involved climbing two floors, opening the camera, fixing the lens, run down two floors and click the snap. Inspite of that I did all that and to my surprise this squirrel was still there waiting to get clicked. It gave me 7-8 good snaps before running away and this one is best of the lot.

Thanks to my wife for encouraging me to get the camera and like an obedient husband I listened to her (as always). Both of us decided to name this squirrel Chi Chi :)

Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Camera: Nikon D80

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sahi photo kadhtos ha tu... mi tujhe orkut varche pan sagle photos baghitle..
bharich ... :)

Unknown said...

Well this one is gud 1 but what makes it the Best is the story behind it !

Bhai Raja aur makadi ki kahani ke baad terreech Kahani BB text book mai anne walli hai !

Woh, what a great pursuer u got, may b thats why she is called ur better half !
HATS-OFF 2 this couple & Chi-Chi ofcourse !