Thursday, September 25, 2008

I feel I can fly

There is a beautiful drive which is about 10-15 kms along the coast between Harihareshwar and Dive agar with a lots of photography opportunities।

My wife conceived the idea of this photograph and she wanted to click the photograph of me in that pose. Knowing the history of screwing good photographs of me because of the poses that could give a complex to Kishan Kumar (‘aaj hi hamne badle hai kapde, aaj hi hum nahaye hue hai’ fame in case you don’t know him) or Himalaya (Husband of Bhagyashree), I decided to stay behind the camera and asked her to become the model. The colors in the background were just perfect. This silhouette is the result of a great idea, the beautiful background, the perfect pose (and the perfect photography). However I do not have the high resolution picture of this one, else I would have surely enlarged and framed it.
Location: Somewhere between Harihareshwar & Dive agar, Maharashtra Camera: Minolta Dimage Z1

7 comments:

Smitha said...

This is a really nice pic!

Akshay said...

sweet.....lol about himalya.....

Sheetal Kanago said...

Hey thanks for giving me so much credit :) I love you.

Unknown said...

Archana : I seriously had thought till date that it was some photo from Brazil .. awesome snap.. and you also proved that behind every successful man there is a very kind hearted & lovely woman :D

Unknown said...

Thats not fair ! such a lovely blog & u didn't even shared it with us ! This Pic really is timeless... i recommend this snap for photo exhibition 4 that matter competition - why not!

Pappu bhai do job & ur text man that makes it Sone Pe suhaga (too guud!)

chaos said...

ultimate composition and even better results :) too good man ...

Parasmani said...

If I did not see the water, so close in the background, I would have thought too that it was the famous monument from South America. Imagination gets A+.