Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Murde ki Jaan khatare mein!!!!

Well not trying to make fun of all those dead people with the title but wanted to give some chatpataa one to this post. 

The initial plan was to visit Yosemite early in the morning but couldn't make it due to some reasons. I was too restless and wanted to click something. I pinged Joy and he was ready to accompany me. The initial plan was to have lunch in Annapurna restaurant and head towards SF for some street photography. While driving to SF, Joy suggested to visit Golden Gate Cemetery.  I agreed.

We parked our car and started shooting.  I liked this place (but I m in no hurry to go their permanently :)). I can shoot for hours at this place. There are so many permutations and combinations possible of those headstones to capture in the camera.  You are sure of getting good pictures in any weather. 

Here are some of the snaps that clicked that day.
Cemetery


BTW Chan, here is an life element as per your request. ZINDAA HOO MAIN...;)
Thats Nikon Film camera

Cemetery-flower1

Location: Golden Gate Cemetery, San Bruno, CA
Camera: Nikon D80


3 comments:

charags said...

I absolutely love these!

As much as I insist having the "life element" there is definitely something captivating about a cemetery. Maybe it's the thought of all the lives that "aren't".

Or just maybe all the lives that are actually there. Who knows?!

charags said...

..and oh, thanks for the proof-of-life pic! Snazzy hairdo! :)

Parasmani said...

What in the world...I mean what in the "other world" is going on here!!!
"Not in a rush to go here"...is correct, main(jald hi) aur aap(jug jug jiyo) Ganga ghat utare jayenge.