Sunday, December 7, 2008

Golden grass and golden sunset

Golden grass The first one was clicked near 17 mile drive. People kept coming in between the lens and the object. When people werent there, my wife kept coming in between to disturb me. Finally I got what I wanted. I clicked three four shots from different angles.

The second one was clicked on the way to Vegas from LA. My wife clicked this one when I was driving. I am putting it on my blog (Copyright permissionss??? who cares!!! she says her money her money, my money her money. On similar lines I say my photos my photos, her photos my photos :) It was a different sunset angle and wasnt easy for her to focus from the running car, yet she managed to click this beauty. I wish the mirrors were cleaned properly though :(

5 comments:

chaos said...

how did you get the first one... it's so beautiful... a dark background and the golden shade on the grass... simply awesome... ab to i need to ask you for lots of tips :)

Parasmani said...

The first one is beautiful, amazing! The second one is great, from a moving car. Enjoyed reading about...mine is mine and yours is mine too..

Photographer Pappu!!! said...

Abhishek, The dark background was because of the shadow of a building behind the grass. The golden color was because of the direct sunlight falling on the grass, no magic :)

Paras, Thanks a lot for your comments

Dinesh Pithia said...

Pappu,
Really,I must say that "picture is worth a thousand words" Viewed all your pictures from September 2008 - December 2008. You have a fair eye for snapping artistic subjects. Liked your work v.much. Also enjoyed reading all your captions along with the pictures. Well Captured!

Thanks for paying a visit and listening me on "Jeevan Sangeet" Aapki farmaish sar ankhon pe...and will fulfill it very soon. Keep up your good work flowing.

dmg5um said...

The backlight is beautifully captured (the blade pic)